Every year at Civic Park in Reynoldsburg, a group of dedicated volunteers camps out at the park for two days. Their goal is to educate people about a very special time in American history.
- The Society of Civil War Surgeons
- The US Corp of Topographical Engineers
- The 5th Kentucky Confederate Infantry
- Company B and Byrnes Battery B
- Reynoldsburg Parks and Recreation Department
Using authentic period costume, tools, techniques and tactics, the re-enactors show what life and war were like back in the 1860’s.